GRACE LOVES LACE - Honey Silk
‘Silk does for the body what diamonds do for the hand, and the Honey Silk gown celebrates and flatters everybody. Classic. Glamorous. Feminine. A luxurious double-layered Crepe de Chine silk gown, with fine silk straps, an elegant bodice and cowl neckline, a defined waist and an A-line flare skirt. It creates the most stunning hourglass silhouette.'
- Fresh ivory silk.
- Size 10 (full measurements available on request).
- Double layer of 30 momme Crepe De Chine silk for a luxuriously smooth finish.
- Bias cut to accentuate curves and mould to your body.
- Double layer of silk to prevent sheerness.
- Sweetheart bodice lining with flattering draped cowl neckline.
- Open back with adjustable cross over silk back ties, finished with freshwater pearls.
- A-line flare skirt shape to flatter all figures.
- 80cm train with concealed fingerloop (perfect for dancing!)
Purchased new in September for our wedding in January, I LOVED wearing this dress, so comfortable and flattering, even after dinner! Has been professionally dry cleaned, ready for her new home!
I paid $2474.00 NZD in total (including taxes to get her into the country).
** GLL HENRI VEIL - (280cm) in ivory also available to purchase **
Picture are from OP and Grace Loves Lace
If you are interested in more details or purchasing this pre loved gown please contact us directly & we can put you in touch with the seller.
We advise PayPal payments for buyer security reasons & can help you with this process.